The fourth Birmingham Boardgame Bash will take place this Saturday 16th September from midday at Meeple Mayhem. The designers who will be attending are:
Those from afar…
- Joseph Norris, the designer of Nightlancer and owner of Adversity Games, will be returning to the Bash with Arachnida, a strategy game for 2-6 players. Guide your spider breed to victory over the other breeds! Many different special gene traits and abilities make every game different.
- Koen Hendrix is travelling all the way from Liverpool with two of his designs: Out of This World is a cooperative game about a bunch of kick-ass teenagers stopping a supernatural invasion. It’s for 3-5 players and lasts about 60 minutes. Meridian is a tile-laying game about competitively exploring the new world. It’s for 2-4 players and lasts about 40 minutes.
- We are happy to welcome back Matt Rakowski with the tile-laying, strategy game Krill, in which 2-4 players expand their krill kingdoms to become the only ruler of the sea.
Those from Brum…
- Sean Buckland will bring Firegangs 1840s, the fast fun furious game of inter-gang fire fighting for 2-4 players.
- New designer James Adey is attending his first Bash with his game of Dwarven exploration and mining.
- Richard Buxton will return with Master of Olympus and its unique stacking mechanic for the armies, fleets and creatures that you control as an Ancient Greek deity.
- Collaborate to survive the Solar Storm (previously called Stranded Spacecraft) and prevent your spacecraft colliding with the sun itself in this thematic, cooperative 2-4 player game from Ayden Lowther.
Please note there is a cover charge of £4 for attendees, which includes a free hot drink.